Department of Mathematics
Florida International University
Miami, FL 33199
U. S. A.
TEACH (SUMMER 2018):
MAP 2302 - Differential Equations
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
Nonlinear Dynamical Systems.
1. Global Well--posedness and Finite Dimensional
Global Attractor for a 3--D Planetary Geostrophic
(with E.S. Titi), Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 56 (2003), 198-233.
2. A ``horizontal" hyper--diffusion $3-D$ thermocline
planetary geostrophic model: well-posedness and long time behavior,
(with E.S. Titi and M. Ziane), Nonlinearity 17 (2004), 1749-1776.
3. Global Well-posedness of the Three-dimensional
Viscous Primitive Equations
of Large Scale Ocean and Atmosphere Dynamics,
(with E.S. Titi), Annals of Mathematics, 165
4. Regularity criteria for the three--Dimensional Navier-Stokes equations,
(with E.S. Titi), Indiana Univ. Math. J. 57 (2008), 2643-2662.
5. Sufficient conditions for the regularity to the 3D Navier-Stokes equations,
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series A, 26 (2010), 1141-1151.
6. Two regularity criteria for the 3D MHD equations,
(with Jiahong Wu), Journal of Differential Equations 248 (2010), 2263-2274.
7. Global regularity for the 2D MHD equations with mixed partial dissipation and magnetic diffusion,
(with Jiahong Wu), Advances in Mathematics 226 (2011), 1803-1822.
8. Global regularity criterion for the 3D Navier–Stokes equations involving one entry of the velocity gradient tensor,
(with E.S. Titi), Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 202 (2011) , 919-932.
9. Global well-posedness of the 3D primitive equations with partial vertical turbulence mixing heat diffusion,
(with E.S. Titi), Comm. Math. Phys. 310 (2012), 537-568.
10. Global regularity for the 2D anisotropic Boussinesq equations with vertical dissipation,
(with Jiahong Wu), Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 208(2013), 985-1004.
11. Global well-posedness of an inviscid three-dimensional Pseudo-Hasegawa-Mima model,
(with A. Farhat, E.S. Titi), Comm. Math. Phys. 319(2013), 195-229.