International Markets Sites
Updated 1/4/98 If any of the links are not functional - please send a message (via the e-mail link at the bottom of the page).
- General International Market Sites
- Sites Providing International Links
- Currencies and International Financial Instruments
- Analysis Sites
- International Exchanges and Quotes
Also see the Derivatives Page for relevant links
General International Financial Markets Sites
Note: Only a sample of country information is provided here - this is NOT intended to be a definitive list.
- Financial Network Provides a global perspective to Finance and Financial Issues. Offers daily commentary to Global
- Global Investor A good site. World major markets. Global directory for investors. Extensive list of countries.
- Wall Street News offers a free service ("Hotline") which proved updated information on a wide variety of international
financial markets. Provides information from financial newsletters. Has a catalogue of computer software.
- Euromoney Euromoney site, including current issue, searchable index for back issues, and a discussion forum.
- Randburg gives information on the commerce, industries, and culture of Europe.
- German DIW Economic Research Institute German commentary - but this may be old.
- Bank of England Provides information on the British economy, including statistical reports and quarterly inflation.
- Argentina Economic data from the Ministry of Economy and Public works
- Mexico From the consulate of Mexico. Economic indicators and has connections to federal government and finance
ministry. Some information in Spanish only.
Sites with Links to International Pages
- Asia Business Connection Provides links to pages on Asian sites. Irasia provides press releases and links to Southeast
- Worldclass has information on 650 or more international sites from 80 countries.
- Bloomberg Known for fixed-income, this site has currency information and many links to international business sites.
- Weber/University of Washington At the bottom of the list on this page there are links to international stocks and stock
Currencies and International Financial Instruments
- Currency Quotes for all major currencies, divided by area. Promises real-time quotes. Includes cross rates.
- Universal Currency Converter You choose the two countries and the UCC provides the exchange rate. Another
alternative for currency conversion is here (also has interest rates).
- BradyNet (Miami) Focuses on Brady bonds, Eurobonds, futures and exotic instruments
- Asia Risk Analysis Updated quarterly; political and economic risk (based in Hong Kong). Asia Online has business and
financial news, Asian stock market closings, and technical commentary on these markets.
- Daiwa Institute of Research specializes in research on international markets. In particular, it has a "Corporate
Information Bank" on the financial reports Japanese companies.
- Regent Fund Management Specializes in Asia and Russia. Provides investment information on emerging markets. Also
provides current news in these countries. The "Funds" site provides and analysis and performance summary.
- Market Technicians Association An impressive list of links, especially for charting data links and charting software. Also
a section on fundamental and News/Profiles links. A large number of links to advisors and newsletters. Finally, a
significant number of links to international exchanges. A short description of each site. Overall, mostly stock market
oriented, but a sufficient number of international sites, especially to exchanges, to make it worthwhile.
- FinanceNet a government sources that provides coverage on quotes, economic statistics, and political factors in
- TradeInfo contains country-specific market and marketing information. Based on trade information.
International Exchanges and Quotes
- University of Goettingen, Institute of Finance and Banking Provides a number of links for international stock markets,
including emerging markets. Using their "home" page provides links to Finance, Banking and currency. The Finance link
includes Financial Markets which lists stocks, bonds, mutual funds, futures and options, currencies and non-conventional
credit markets (although many of the links are to U.S. sites).
- Escape Artists Stock Markets has links to stock markets and some bonds markets of the world.
- Teleserv Provides free "day old" on-line quotes of major US and European stocks, options, futures. Includes Frankfurt,
IBIS, Berlin, Munich, LIFFE, SOFFX, Swiss SMF, Millan, and Athens.
- Qualisteam Provides links to MATIF, London exchanges, and exchanges in Holland, Russia, and Spain.
- Dow Jones and Co. Provides news and information on 25 markets around the world, updated frequently. Also has
background reports on selected overseas-based companies
- London Stock Exchange
- Paris Bourse Paris Stock Exchange.
- Australian Stock Exchange Includes All Ordinaries Index and newer Trans Tassman 100 Index. An interesting and
comprehensive site for the area.
- Philadelphia Options Exchange provides daily settlement values for cash currency options. Contract specifications are
shown in the standard, 3-D, or customized format. It has a Quicktime tour of the options floor and provides the
"Foreign Currency Options Week in Review."
- CME: Chicago Mercantile Exchange The CMEX has currency futures markets.
- Canadian Exchanges Free quotes for the various exchanges in Canada, including 15 minute delayed quotes.
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Africa African Stock Exchange Guide.
- Madrid Stock Exchange Stock prices with a 15 minute delay, plus quarterly earnings information (English and Spanish).
Intends to include bonds.
- Taiwan Stock Exchange Provides information on companies, the market, and broker. Has English and Chinese
- Stockholm Stock Exchange
- Bombay Stock Exchange
- See the Market Technician's Site under "Analysis Sites" above.
A Few International Banks
The number of recent visitors to this site:
Go to FIU's Finance Department's Home Page
Send comments to: Dr. Robert T. Daigler mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to: Department of Finance BA206, College of Business, Florida International University, Miami, Fla. 33199