7. Computational Methods in Epigenetics. In Personalized Epigenetics, edited by T. Tollefsbol, ed. Elsevier. View PDF.
6. About Evolution: keys to understand how our genetic material evolves. University of A Coruña Press, Spain. View PDF.
5. The birth-and-death evolution of multigene families revisited. pp. 170-196 in Genome Dynamics vol. 7: Repetitive DNA, edited by M.A. Garrido-Ramos. Karger, Switzerland. View PDF.
4. Insights into the Study of Chromatin in Molluscs: Structure and Molecular Evolution of Histones in Pectinids. EAE Press, Spain.
3. Long-term evolution of histone families: old notions and new insights into their mechanisms of diversification across eukaryotes. pp. 139-162 in Evolutionary Biology: Concept, Modeling and Application, edited by P. Pontarotti. Springer, Germany. View PDF.
2. Evolution of vertebrate chromosomal sperm proteins: implications for fertility and sperm competition. pp. 63-79 in Spermatology, edited by E. R. S. Roldan and M. Gomendio. Nottingham University Press, United Kingdom. View PDF.
1. Molecular, phylogenetic and evolutionary study of histone H1 and H3 genes: molecular markers in marine biology and aquaculture. pp. 55-62 in 5th Meeting of Young Researchers. Xunta de Galicia.